Friday, 11 January 2013

Dungarees and Creepers

The year 13's at my college are having a general studies exam this morning so I don't have to be at college until 2pm so I have plenty of time to get ready.
My camera isn't charged and I wanted to get the blog post up as soon as possible so I've just used my webcam, so I apologise for the poor quality.
My necklace was a gift I bought myself in Egypt last summer.

My dungarees are from a friend who doesn't wear them but they were originally from Primark.
The sheer tights: also from Primark.

White T-shirt, Bowler hat and over the knee socks: Marks&Spencer

Creepers: Office


As I had a lot of time to do my make up I chose to do winged eyeliner and pinky lips. As there is a lot going on in the outfit I thought it would be best to steer away from bold lips; however, I was considering a red lip.

(The blonde streaks in my hair are soon to be turquoise)

Thank you for visiting :-)

7 comments:

  1. Hi! Great blog, Im a new follower and look foreword to reading more posts <3

    Im a self-taught makeup artist and upcoming YouTuber with a beauty blog. I feature product reviews, looks I have created and how to and picture tutorials etc.
    Would love for you to check it out and even follow if you like it?

    Sanna's beauty blog
    Connect with me on facebook

    xxx
    Sanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thank you Sanna! I have followed xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi,

    I just followed you! and I am in love with your blog :) I am 12 years old, love beauty, fashion and also have a blog myself! http://www.confessionsofabeautyblogger101.blogspot.co.uk/

    I would so much appreciate it if you come and check it out ? :)

    Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dungarees, you've styled them so well. Pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute! :)
    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete