Friday, 4 January 2013

Quick Introduction

Hey well basically I'm Jessica, I'm 16 and I live in the north west of England.
I go to college and I study French, German, law, English literature and English language.
This is my icon:

I don't have many hobbies but I love to write and I am slowly getting back into arts, craft and collage.
In the future I would love to either go to Leeds University or down south somewhere and study journalism and hopefully enter the world of fashion through journalism.

If you want to know anymore my Twitter profile would be a good place to start: @JessicaaHerd

7 comments:

  1. Great Introduction!
    Wish Everything works out for you, Good Luck!
    Claudia xx

    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica. Welcome to the world of blogging :) fun size beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently at Leeds Uni and it's amazing, you'd love it here. You're beautiful too, lovely blog.

    Fashion Café

    x

    ReplyDelete